High-Level Basketball Training
For boys and girls who want to play junior high, high school, college basketball or beyond; playing your best and succeeding at those levels requires a strong overall game. Intense Training, LLC of Charlotte, North Carolina, focuses on the fundamentals of the game, with a good balance of instruction on both offense and defense.
How to Improve
In order to develop as a standout player, one must develop good habits and eliminate bad ones. Our experienced staff helps players in these areas and more. We strive to increase our players’ basketball skills and IQs, so they make good decisions under pressure. We also develop your mental toughness and physical strength preparing you for future challenges on and off the basketball court.
To reach your goals in sports, you need to put in the effort, and Intense Training, LLC helps you get there. Our basketball training program is designed to provide instruction, competition, and fun for all participants, and is open for boys and girls ages 12 and up.
Monday-Thursday: 9am-11am, 1pm-3pm & 7pm-9pm
Friday's: 9am-11am, 3pm-5pm & 7pm-9pm
Saturday: 7:30am-9:30am & Sunday: 4:00pm-6:00pm
Our training sessions consist of High-level 2 hour workouts at several different locations within the Charlotte area. Contact us for additional times throughout the week.
• Groups training sessions of 5 or more players = $60.00
• one-on-one/ small group training sessions for adults and youth = $80.00
• one-on-one/ small group training sessions for siblings (2 or more) = $70.00 per child
First time participants who attend 6 training sessions
will receive an Exclusive Intense Training Shirt.
• All payments should be submitted in the form of cash, money order or cashier's check.
• Money orders and Cashier's Checks should be made out to: Intense Training, LLC.
Contact us for basketball training that prepares you to play your best.